On Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 March, there will be disruption on the following lines due to staff shortages in our control room:
- Metropolitan line will have a reduced service between Baker Street and Watford, Chesham and Uxbridge, and will be suspended between these stations from 19:00. There will be no service between Baker Street and Aldgate, and Chalfont & Latimer and Amersham all weekend. Customers for Amersham should use Chiltern services
- Chiltern services to/from Marylebone will not run between 19:00 and 21:00
- Circle line will be suspended all weekend
- District line will be suspended between High Street Kensington and Edgware Road between 19:00 and 21:00 on both days
- Piccadilly line will be suspended between South Harrow and Uxbridge between 19:00 and 21:00 on both days
The following Tube stations will have no service all weekend:
- Stations between Hammersmith and Paddington
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
Rail replacement buses will run from 19:00 on both Saturday and Sunday, between Wembley Park and Uxbridge, Harrow-on-the-Hill and Watford, Rickmansworth and Amersham, and between Amersham and Chesham.
There are also planned closures on the London Underground over the entire weekend:
- Bakerloo line will will be closed all weekend
- District line will be suspended between Tower Hill and West Ham all weekend
- Hammersmith & City line will be closed all weekend
There are planned closures on the London Overground on Saturday and Sunday:
- No service between Highbury & Islington and Shadwell, and between Surrey Quays and New Cross
- No service between Romford and Upminster on Sunday
You must wear a face covering over your nose and mouth at all times when on the transport network, unless exempt. The overwhelming majority of people are complying with this requirement and the British Transport police and our own officers are on the network to check compliance. Fines of up to £6,400 exist for anyone who does not comply.
Please also wash or sanitise hands before and after travel.