This lockdown has been hard on everyone but particularly our children. Yet again, they have had to cope with disrupted routines, missed school activities and been unable to see their classmates.
At Keble Prep, our approach is to overcome these challenges together.
Classrooms may be empty for now but our safe, supportive online learning programme and dedicated teaching staff ensure that every pupil can continue to receive high-quality education and pastoral care at home.
Our remote learning provides:
● Access to all our learning resources via Google Classroom
● Regular contact with boys through Live Google Meets and phone calls
● A structured school day, beginning with morning registration and lesson timetables to keep boys on track with the curriculum.
● Extra wellbeing support for boys who are anxious, such as time-to-talk sessions
● Instructional videos and access to IT technicians to support staff, parents and pupils
Year 3 External Scholarships available:
The Scholarship Programme aims to provide opportunities for boys of high academic, musical, creative or sporting ability, outstanding conduct and good all around potential to achieve and perform entering at Year 3.
Google review:- “Keble’s response to the COVID pandemic has cemented our reasons for choosing this school.”
There is no major intake into any year group after Reception, however occasional places do arise in years 1 to 8. If you are interested in your son joining Keble please contact:
Head of Marketing and Admissions
020 8360 3359