On the appalling anniversary of the ‘Unilateral Declaration of Independence’, and given Turkey’s recent illegal invasion of northern Syria, the National Federation of Cypriots in the UK is demonstrating outside the Turkish Embassy to call on Turkey to end its occupation of 37% of Cyprus.
Join us outside the Turkish Embassy (43 Belgrave Square, Belgravia, London SW1X 8PA) on 15 November at 6pm to call for:
– A free, united Cyprus for the benefit of all Cypriots.
– The reversal of the illegal ‘Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI)’.
– The end of the Turkish occupation of 37% of the island and 57% of its coastline.
– The withdrawal of the occupying Turkish troops.
– The end of the outdated system of guarantees that have failed Cyprus in the past.