Interactive Theatre International presents Faulty Towers The Dining Experience, a 5-star immersive theatre show that’s 70% improvised and wins acclaim internationally.
This fabulous show has been a resident feature of London’s comedy scene since 2012 and ranks consistently high in TripAdvisor’s top London Theatre listings.
Served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel, audiences become part of the action. It’s ideal for comedy and theatre fans, as well as anyone who simply fancies an unforgettable meal with plenty of laughs.
Truly original, this show is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
While continuing to tour the UK, it is currently booking for the rest of 2018 at its new West End home, and is introducing new children’s tickets and a new pricing structure for cheaper tickets from May.
Experience the experience at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel, 9-13 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3QD (nearest tube: Tottenham Court Road, Holborn).
– evenings Thursday-Friday-Saturday at 7:30pm; doors open 7:00pm.
– early evenings Sunday at 6:30pm; doors at 6:00pm.
– lunchtimes Saturday-Sunday at 1:30pm; doors open 1pm.
Prices – all tickets include 3-course meal:
– Thurs eve and Sat lunch: £70.00 (£65 concs).
– Fri & Sat eve: £74.50.
– Sun lunch & dinner: £67.50 (£62.50 concs).
* Children (aged 12 and under), Sat-Sun lunch only: £39.00.
* Golden package: for an extra £5, let Mr Faulty treat you as a Lord or Lady! Includes gift bag (souvenir programme, wine glass and teabags).
* Groups: buy five tickets, get sixth free.
For bookings and info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 154 4145 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm only)